Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Dangerous Twos

As of yesterday, Little I was 731 days old (don't forget 2008 was a leap year). He celebrated this momentous day by falling into the moulding by the stairs and busting his forehead open. Mom E and Little I got to take a fun trip to the emergency room where Little I got five sutures. Poor guy. He kept saying, "Be all done soon" while the doctor stitched him up. He handled it very well and told me that he "have Band-Aid" and it would "be okay." Thanks for the encouragement little guy! To make him feel better, Mom E baked some special cookies decorated with some of Little I's favorite things. Happy Birthday Little I! Let's stay safe this year and stick with minor bumps and bruises only!

3 comments:

mamahenn said...

Oh my! I am so sorry that he had a fall and had to go to the ER. No fun! Please lets get together soon- we miss yall, and I have got to met brother before he is 2! Mel

Amy said...

don't hold your breath on the staying safe thing....especially if you want him to be all boy. The cookies look great!!!

Amanda said...

Happy 2nd b'day, little I! Glad you are feeling better after your tumble. And Mom E - those cookies turned out so cute!