Tuesday, May 5, 2009

We Won!

Little I is the very happy winner of the Publix Kid's Cookie Club for the month of May. Each time we take a trip to "The store" as Little I calls Publix (all the other stores are just "a store") we must make a beeline for the bakery counter where Little I politely asks for a free cookie. The baker then stamps our Cookie Club card and after 10 stamps we enter it in a drawing for the free 10 inch cookie cake which is given away every month. Little I was almost levitating with happiness as we left the store with our free cookie cake--because you know the only thing better than a chocolate chip cookie is a BIG chocolate chip cookie with icing!

2 comments:

jessica said...

I am so glad to hear that! I have always wondered if they really do have winners because i did it for a year and nothing! Tell I. congrats!

Amanda said...

I saw I's name on the cookie thing yesterday! Congrats!