Friday, September 19, 2008

"I got booger"

It was a revelation from Little I. He has boogers. We're learning a lot these days. We're learning our shapes, colors, numbers, and even letters. We're learning how to string words together, like the title of this entry. We recently took a trip to the McWane Science Center, where Little I was thrilled to see the fish, play with blocks that stuck to glass, pilot a rocket ship, watch a train, jump on a giant piano keyboard, put colored pegs in holes, and just generally run and explore. Here are a few pictures from the trip that show Little I having fun. My favorite word that Little I now says is "pentagon." Yes, he's advanced. Mom E's favorite word is still "kooker" (for cookie).

1 comment:

Amanda said...

The Bean loved McWane's too. Glad I had fun!